I know I kept many of you on the edge of your seats with that last post about my surprise! Haha! It was a new car! Nate surprised me with a new Honda Odyssey and it is the perfect "mom" dream car. I know I know... who can really brag that much about a mini van but seriously it's pretty cool as far as mini vans go! We finished off my birthday trip with a quick Easter with Gramma and Grandpa and then headed to Ridgecrest for a few Taco Bell business. We pulled over at a rest stop and there were some strays under the building. Nate says it was fate that we were supposed to take a particular kitty home with us since she was the most friendly. We took her and she has been the best ever! We finally figured out it was a girl after many months of inspections... Ellie!







