Our little Casen is growing up. He chose to get baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on January 22nd. It was a great event! We had a lot of friends and family attend and enjoy the day together. The baptism was simple and sweet just like our Casen. Uncle Jason gave a heartfelt talk on baptism, Cousin Tim gave a fun and inspired talk on the Holy Ghost. Nate baptized Casen, Heather sang a beautiful duet "If the Savior Stood Beside Me." The after party was at our house. With fantastic food, family and friends you can’t help but have a good time. I cannot find all of the photos from Casen's baptism... This is what I get for slacking on the blog! I hope to find them soon!

He also had a Lego friend party which I only have this picture right now from my phone. Where did these go?!



