I wasn't going to cover this day but, it was where we left off with pics. So, here is how we spent the day. Yummy waffles for breakfast, followed by a yummy, but extremely difficult pinata with ghirardellis and other World Market delights! A really hot trip to the zoo...after we had a little gorging at a fondue rest....without kids!(Thanks Dan and Jan!) When the kids went to bed Nate and I played Wii till midnight so I wouldn't think about how old I was! Nate made me feel very loved that day.
6/06/2009
The big 30
I wasn't going to cover this day but, it was where we left off with pics. So, here is how we spent the day. Yummy waffles for breakfast, followed by a yummy, but extremely difficult pinata with ghirardellis and other World Market delights! A really hot trip to the zoo...after we had a little gorging at a fondue rest....without kids!(Thanks Dan and Jan!) When the kids went to bed Nate and I played Wii till midnight so I wouldn't think about how old I was! Nate made me feel very loved that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment